1924
Ivanovo-Voznesensky Provincial Committee of the Labour Exchange decided to organize a sewing workshop. Workshop located in a former factory printed cotton of Ivanovo famous industrialist and philanthropist Dmitry Burylin. Proceedings on the young company a total of 40 workers. Gradually, production expanded and turned into a factory "Ivgosshvey", which produced working suits and civilian clothes.
1941-1945
From the first days of the war, the company was re-trained in tailoring orders of the military department, namely parachutes.
1944
For exemplary performance of Government tasks, the plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
1974
For the high quality of its products, the plant was awarded the second order of the Red Banner of Labor.
1978
A metal production building was built. The plant has become a full-cycle parachute manufacturing enterprise, including metal components.
2001
JSC “Polyot” was included in the list of the best enterprises of Russia, and was awarded the Laureate Diploma of the All-Russian contest “Best Russian Enterprises”.
2010
In April 2010, the gratitude of the President of the Russian Federation D.A. Medvedev was announced for the great contribution to the creation of special equipment.
2017
The opening of a new technological galvanic section of the metal production workshop of the Ivanovo Parachute Works “Polyot” within the framework of the project on technical re-equipment, which allowed to significantly increase the output of products, optimize the use of raw materials, and increase labor productivity.
2019
JSC Polet Ivanovo Parachute Works celebrates its 95th anniversary since its founding. In March 2019, the Director General of Polyot JSC, Ivanovo Parachute Plant, Portnova Yulia was awarded the Order of Merit for the Fatherland II degree diploma for a major contribution to the development of domestic parachuting